Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Cooking with Children

I love cooking with my girls and cooking for them.  Christmas is a fabulous time for special cooking activities.  Today, I would like to share a few fun Christmas cooking ideas with you.  I have provided photos of the food I have cooked and links to blog posts for other fun ideas.

Christmas Tree Cupcake Cake


Christmas Pizza


Rudolph Pancake



Peppermint Playdough










What fun things are you cooking with (or for) your children this Christmas?


Marla is a former special education teacher and current PhD student and stay-at-home, homeschooling mom of two little girls (ages 2 and 4).  She blogs about homeschooling at Marla's Motherhood Musings and her family's experiences living in Zambia at Our Life in Lusaka.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...