Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter-Themed Art Projects for Young Children

Easter is only a few days away, so I spent several hours on Pinterest and my favorite blogs earlier this week to create this list of cute Easter art projects for toddlers and preschoolers.  Each project includes a link to instructions or photos.  I apologize that I don't have many photos for you, but due to copyright issues, I only use the photos that I have taken in my blog posts.  I hope that you enjoy this list; I know that I am now inspired to do even more Easter art with my girls!




























I love making these lists for you!  Now, I am inspired!  I think that we will be doing a lot of art projects this week!


Marla is a former special education teacher, current PhD student, university instructor, and stay-at-home, homeschooling mom of two little girls (ages 2 and 4).  She blogs about homeschooling at Marla's Motherhood Musings and her family's experiences living in Zambia at Our Life in Lusaka.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...