Friday, May 11, 2012

Seeds of Wisdom --- Motherhood Moments

Happy Mother's Day to all homeschooling moms! Today, we would like to share with you some of our more memorable motherhood moments.

Aurie
The moment that I became a mom. We had our struggles on the way to pregnancy, but the moment that they put Sophie in my arms was worth every bit of the struggle.

Sam
Becoming a mom for the first time-being terrified I had no clue-realizing it all came so naturally and that I was fiercely independent as a relatively young new mother.

Jessica
I'm not sure about the most memorable, but the most defining moment of mothering in my life was deciding to homeschool. I went against the grain, set my family apart, and took what we felt was a huge risk in order to meet my children's needs in the best way I could.

Tracy
There are so many moments, but a recent one has been my son's first love note to me, composed and written all by himself on our dry erase board. I took a picture so that I would still have it after it was erased. So sweet!

Marla
The moment that I found out that I was pregnant with my oldest was amazing!  I am not sure that I have ever been as happy or as excited as I was at that moment.  For days, all that I could think about was the beautiful little baby growing inside of me.  Motherhood is wonderful and I am so blessed to be a mommy!

Please share your memorable mommy moments with us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...