Friday, April 12, 2013

Seeds of Wisdom: Best Aspect of Homeschooling

This week, we are so excited that several of our Mommy blogger friends are joining us in answering the Seeds of Wisdom question!  This week, we asked homeschooling moms to share their favorite aspect of homeschooling.  Here is what they said:

My favorite aspect of homeschooling is the reason I've heard many people give for why they DON'T homeschool. I love being with my kids all day, every day. This time is a blessings and only lasts a short season. Soak it up homeschool mamas, you'll miss it one day! 



My favorite part of homeschooling is being able to learn WITH my children. I want to instill a lifelong love of learning and my children. I think there's no better way to do that than to show 
them that Mommy and Daddy like learning too! 



The best part of homeschooling is being able to learn whatever inspires us and do it in a fun hands-on way. We love to learn by exploring nature, going on field trips, with learning games 
and by reading living books. 

Karyn from Teach Beside Me


The best part of homeschooling for us was the unexpected side benefit of a really close family. We genuinely enjoy spending time together, even on the bad days. 

Erin from The Usual Mayhem 


My favorite aspect of homeschooling is watching my girls learn. I LOVE when the little lightbulbs go off in their heads and you know that they understand a new concept. Seeing 
them learn is so cool! 



For our family, the best thing about homeschooling is the strengthening of our relationships. This journey can be exhilarating and/or challenging, but through it all, we grow closer to our 
Lord and to one another.



What is your favorite part of homeschooling?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...