Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Simple Science Experiments

My girls and I LOVE Science experiments!  We spend a lot of time doing them.  During the summer, when families are on a relaxed and fun school schedule, Science experiments can be a great way to continue learning.  Today, I would like to share a few simple Science experiments for you and your children to enjoy.  My girls and I have tried some of these and we are looking forward to trying the rest of them soon!  In fact, the process of creating this post made my "Science" board on Pinterest double in size!  I guess we have a lot of Science in our future!  

For each experiment, just click the link to find instructions for conducting the experiment.













































It is amazing how many simple and fun experiments you can do with your children!  Do you have any other suggestions that I might have forgotten; I know that this is not a comprehensive list!


Happy Experimenting!





Marla is a former special education teacher and current PhD student and stay-at-home, homeschooling mom of two little girls (ages 1 and 4).  She blogs about homeschooling at Marla's Motherhood Musings and her family's experiences living in Zambia at Our Life in Lusaka.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...