Wednesday, February 8, 2012

One of those days.

I admit it. 
We were totally not having a good homeschool day. 

Sophie was whiny and not interested in anything.

Bella wanted to be held and screamed if I either put her down or left the room.
I was about ready to come undone.

We grabbed coats, boots and hats and out the door we went.

I let them run down the driveway to the towpath.

It was instant fun. Smiles and giggles and laughter.
 
We talked about God and how did He know how to make dirt? And why did He make ticks and biting flies? {personally, I'd like to know the answer to that one}

We looked at the sky and counted tree branches and marveled that some green plants were poking through the muddy leaves.

We chased a squirrel {the girls *let* him win} and watched a baby deer pick her way through the woods.
It was awesome.

Letting go of my plans and exploring God's creation?  I am so glad that we did.

Oh - and you know you want one of those hats! {grin}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...