Friday, August 5, 2011

Seeds of Wisdom--Blessings

Welcome to another Seeds of Wisdom post. This week we're discussing the blessings we receive as homeschooling parents.

Question: What do you value most about your homeschool experience?

Aurie
The closeness between all of us! One of the reasons we wanted to homeschool was to grow closer as a family while we learned together.

Tracy
The scheduled, focused time with my kids. Our lives get so busy that I love having a blocked out time of my day where I focus on them, and they know that nothing interrupts this time with them.

Marla
Seeing Abigail learn. I love when the little lightbulbs go off in her head and she understands a new concept! It is so amazing to watch!


Jessica

Homeschooling has given me the opportunity to maintain the connected relationship I worked so hard to foster with my children when they were little. It has given each person in our family the chance to have more time (and truly quality time, at that) with each other. I also love the freedom it gives them to follow their own interests and the time it allows for long, complicated questions, which help them form their own opinions and character as they mature.


Ralene
It is such a blessing to spend this time with my kids. We always hear that the kids grow up so fast--homeschooling gives me an opportunity to both enjoy that time and to guide them to the people God wants them to be.

Heather
Having the God given opportunity to watch my little girls learn something new each and every day. Sometimes it just takes my breath away!


Beth
I love being with my kids all day. I love being the person who God uses to shape their lives. It is very humbling and I am honored to be their mom. I am so thankful for my children.



What a joy to be our children's teachers! If you have any questions you would like us to answer, leave a comment and we'll get to them in the coming weeks.

BIG NEWS!!!

As you can see, we have reached 100 followers! Look for information about a giveaway on Monday's post. Eek!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...