Monday, December 19, 2011

Simple Christmas Crafts for Preschoolers

We LOVE doing art projects in our house!  I especially like the art projects that take little preparation on my part and Abigail can do mostly independently.  Thanks to Pinterest and blogs, I am constantly finding new ideas for simple preschool art projects.  Almost daily, we do one of these activities.  Today, I would like to share some of my favorite simple Christmas art projects for preschoolers.

Cutting practice Rudolph 

Handprint and footprint Rudolph 

Torn Paper Christmas Tree - you can't see it, but I drew the outline of the tree and had Abigail tear paper and glue it on top.  She got overzealous and glued too much paper!


Paper Size Sequencing Christmas Tree


Gingerbread House


Homemade Wrapping Paper


Cotton Ball Candy Cane

Each of these art projects was simple for me to prepare and fun for my girls!  

What Christmas art projects have you done this year?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...