Friday, March 30, 2012

Four Fast Fun Facts About Our Blogger Featuring...Marla & Ralene!

We hope you have been enjoying our series on "Four Fast Fun Facts," where we are learning new info about our bloggers!  Today's post features Marla & Ralene!  ENJOY!



Marla




What is one little known fun fact you would like to share about yourself?

I was the county 4-H fair queen in high school.  I got to wear a tiara to all 4-H events for an entire year.  The best part was that all the little girls would look at me with big eyes and ask if I was the queen!

What fun activities do you like to do in your "free" time?

I love reading education-related and child-development related research articles!  I also like to spend my free time planning creative and fun preschool lessons for my girls, researching new recipes, and reading (mostly books about education.)

Do you have a favorite fun food combo? 

Peanut butter and banana sandwiches, served with a big glass of milk.


Where is one fun place would you like to visit that you have never been to before?


I would love to visit Australia one day!




To learn more about Marla visit her at either Marla's Motherhood Musings or Our Life in Lusaka.




Ralene


What is one little known fun fact you would like to share about yourself?


My dad was in the Army, as well as my husband, so I have lived in 6 states (Kansas-4 times; Virginia, Texas, Kentucky--soon to be two times, Colorado, and Hawaii) and 2 different countries (We were at 3 different places in Germany).

What fun activities do you like to do in your "free" time?

Between homeschooling, writing, and household duties, I don't have a lot of free time. When I do though, it usually includes a book or the TV, lol. On occasion, I do like to shop, go out with my friends, or take my kids somewhere new and exciting.

Do you have a favorite fun food combo? 

Hehehe...Trust me, this isn't as gross as it sounds. Nacho Cheese Doritos with soft-serve Vanilla ice cream. You use the ice cream like a dip--delicious. It was something stumbled upon by my friends and I in high school. Of course, it started out as a dare during lunch time in the cafeteria. I think my friend was running out of good dares.

What one fun place would you like to visit that you have never been to before?

I have my heart set on Italy. That's my dream vacation. Maybe I'll tell my husband to make that our 20 year anniversary present.


To learn more about Ralene, visit her at www.raleneburke.com.




Thanks for stopping by Growing Your Homeschool today!  Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...