Friday, March 23, 2012

Four Fast Fun Facts About Our Bloggers Featuring......Dorie & Jessica!



This week marks the 3rd week in our series "Four Fast Fun Facts" about our bloggers.  If you missed the first two weeks and would like to learn more about Sam, Tracy, Aurie, and Delena, just click on their names and it will take you back to the posts.  This week we are featuring Dorie and Jessica!  Enjoy!




Dorie


1.  What is one little known fun fact you would like to share about yourself?


 I have an identical twin sister, who does not homeschool her children.


2.Can you share a little about one of your funniest life moments?


 One time that still cracks me up was when my mom taught my sister and I how to drive. My sister was driving, my mom was in the passanger seat, and I was in the back seat. We were driving along a back road, when my mom asked my sister to pull over and give me a chance to drive. My mom requested she pull way over to the side of the road. You know, for safety. My sister did. When I opened the back door on the passanger side, I almost stepped out and down a cliff. She had precariously parked right on the edge of a steep decline.

3.  What fun activities do you like to do in your "free" time?


 I like photography, hiking, art, & listening to my husband play the drums.


4. What is one of your favorite funniest quotes?


"There's no crying in baseball!" from A League of Their Own.


To learn more about Dorie you can visit her at  These Grace Filled Days and Homeschooling...Just Next Door.



Jessica

1. What is one little known fun fact you would like to share about yourself? 


I was the lead singer in a rock band in college. We won the battle of the bands on campus one year!


2. Can you share a little about one of your funniest life moments? 


Once, when I was a girl, I was thrilled to find a freshly cured stretch of brand-new sidewalk. I put my head down and peddled my bike as fast as I could, loving the speed I could pick up on the smooth surface. I looked up just in time to see the telephone pole that knocked me off.


3. What fun activities do you like to do in your "free" time?


 I love to run, read, crochet, knit, and talk. Okay, mostly talk...and Facebook.

7. What one fun place would you like to visit that you have never been to before? (You could also answer this one as your favorite fun place to go.....)


 I would love to visit Ireland one day. I'm only 1/8th Irish, but have always felt that I 'came from' the emerald isle!


To learn more about Jessica, visit her at her blog, Close Enough.




We hope all our readers are enjoying this fun facts series of posts!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...