Friday, March 2, 2012

Four Fast Fun Facts About Our Bloggers Featuring.....Samantha & Tracy!


This week, since it is party week, I thought it would be fun to share some fun info about our bloggers.  Each blogger was given a  list of fun questions, and asked to choose from that list four fast fun facts they would like to share about themselves.  This week we are featuring Samantha and Tracy.






Samantha 


Where is one fun place would you like to visit that you have never been to before?


 The ocean. I'd love to see the ocean.


Do you have a favorite fun food combo?


I love cinnamon toast and chocolate milk. (I don't dip or anything, but love the two together.)

What is one little known fun fact you would like to share about yourself?



I am a horribly picky eater, and I randomly discard bites I deem unworthy, for reasons such as being too thick or unattractive, or if the meal doesn't even out at the end.

What fun activities do you like to do in your "free" time?



Obsess about homeschooling and re-plan our entire curriculum future. I do this often, I think I need a step program!


To learn more about Sam, or to read her blog, you can visit her at Sam's NOGGIN.



Tracy 


‎What is one little known fact you would like to share about yourself?


 I did ballet for about 12 years and had my own studio at age 15, teaching girls to dance and planning performances as a high school job.

What fun activities do you like to do in your "free" time?


I am a google-addict. I love to find the answers to all my quirky questions. Also, I do love to plan our homeschool, years in advance of what I really need to do.

Do you have a favorite fun food combo?


One food combo that I grew up on is peanut butter and syrup mixed to a smooth blend and spooned onto a graham cracker. We called it the poor man's dessert.



‎Where is one fun place would you like to visit that you have never been before?


 I'd love to tour the ballparks of America, especially the older ones that are still in use. Not only would the nostalgia be awesome, but I'd also have a great excuse for all the ballpark food!




To learn more about Tracy, or to read her blogs, please visit her at Growing In Grace or Homekeepers.




Thank you ladies for sharing more about yourselves!  Please check back next Friday to learn about two more of our bloggers when they share four fast fun facts about themselves at Growing Your Homeschool!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...