Friday, September 16, 2011

Seeds of Wisdom --- A Little Inspiration

Sometimes, we need a little inspiration to stay focused on our mission as homeschooling parents.  Today, the Seeds of Wisdom panel shares the words that best guide their homeschools.
 

Beth
‎"And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord, and great shall be the peace of thy children."-Isaiah 54:13

Dorie
All of Psalm 121, especially verses 1-2: "I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth."
 
Jessica
"I did it my way." -Frank Sinatra
 
 Sam
Deuteronomy 11, verses 18-19 “You shall therefore lay up these words of mine in your heart and in your soul, and you shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall teach them to your children, talking of them when you are sitting in your house, and when you are walking by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.”
 
Tracy
Col. 2:3 In [Christ] are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

What bible verses/songs/quotes help to inspire you as a homeschooling parent?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...